Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Glitter and pigments

So i never thought i coukld pull off glitter and pigments like this. I must say i'm feeling this look.


I'm in love with my b.m.c pigment eye shadow. I finally got around to using some. I purchase then on amazon 3 months ago. beautiful collection so many colors. I think i paid 29.00 for 40 eye shadows.    OMG why didnt i start using them sooner.  Wanted to do something bright on this cold grey day. Heres a list of products i used for this look. 

Clinque foundation amber 13
MAC skin finishing natural in deep dark
b.m.c pigment colors...
*29 lavender breeze
*33 Raspberry bliss*26 Mermaid tail
Fash cosmetics eyeshadow pink and purple
coastal scent revealed 2 paltte
e.l.f HD Blush
NYX concealer cw08 nutmeg
e.l.f eyelid primer sheer
forever 21 black eyeliner
no name for glitter
urban decay bondage weightless adhesive
wet n wild mega eye liner black
milani lipstick in sangria 
Altair beauty brushes
nyx eyebrow kit




No comments:

Post a Comment