Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Egyptian Inspired look


Egyptian Inspired look 


The Face:
I started creating this look with a pre wash makeup free face
Apply my elf primer over my entire face.
then grab my altair beauty foundation brush and applied over the primer my clinique even better makeup spf 15 in amber 13.  I did not contour but i did highlight using nyx concealer under eye and around my eye brows. I lightly brushed mac skin finish natural powder after that.


The Eyes:  
For the eyes i went simple. A light smokey eye Using my revealed 2 palette from coastal scents.
Eye line above eye is also a coastal scents product in jet black
But i used a different eyeliner with a sharper brush to create the design on the right eye. The wet n wild mega liner in black. I do wish i had used more red eye shadow on the eyebrows. I think i used  the nyx eyebrow kit in dark and red eye shadow fro fash cosmetics. no blush.

The Lips:
For the lips i used hard candy "lip dep" Mix scandalous 592 and night owl 587

This is my Egyptian inspired look that i feel is wearable. i got a lot of complements with this look.  i hope you like it. 

Stay beautiful, stay creative, stay you.
xoxo
-Shantoyia 

Here is another look i did  it was all about eye liner.

No comments:

Post a Comment